Ireland Travel, Metro Detroit portrait photographer
And just like that, 2015 is gone. The start of a new year, while exciting, stresses me out a little. All these questions of doubt start popping up from the corners of my mind. Did I cross enough off my list? Did I have enough fun?.. Or maybe I went a little overboard on it... Did I spend too much money? Did I not save enough? I'm turning how old?!?!
A recent article that my cousin posted on her blog, Steps in Seoul, had me realizing that I was looking at it backwards.
I decided to leave my sea of doubtfulness, stop with the resolutions for a second, and just be grateful. Here's a list of a few things that made me proud in 2015:
1. My friends and family won't believe me, I did the majority of the cooking for Jake and I this year. And he did not get sick once! ;) He's still the best cook, but I'm getting better at not burning things.
2. I successfully shot 20 photo shoots this year. I loved every minute of it!
3. Jake and I completed a 21 day cleanse. No caffeine, sugar, flour and nuts for 21 days and I lived to tell the tale.
4. We grew our family with cats!! They are still alive and well. I can't say the same for our garden though...
5. It's amazing to see my little business grow so much in a short year! All the sweat, tears and heart that comes with dream chasing has brought out the best in me.
Happy New Year!