Hello! I'm April.
I'm a.... dreamer, traveler, prayer, runner, wife, educator, coffee drinker, and photographer in Metro Detroit, MI.
I love life moments and the people embedded in them. It is why I became a photographer. Here are a few of my favorite life moments:
· Finishing a 26.2 mile race and eating a large size pizza all to myself afterwards
· Watching Michigan State win the 2013 Rose Bowl
· Counting down each New Year with my family and friends
· Visiting the Philippines with my grandmother for the first time
· Watching a first grader read a book with pure excitement and pride
· Seeing my husband’s face the first time on our wedding day
What are your life moments? These fleeting moments should be on your walls, in carefully planned albums and shared with your loved ones. This is what I want for you. My portrait sessions are designed to capture treasured moments, big or small. They are personal and customized for you to go home with beautiful prints, products and digital images to cherish.
I would love to answer any questions you might have for me! You can contact me at 248-982-6528 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can’t wait to meet you!